- All items are in brand new condition unless otherwise stated.
HOW SHOULD I STORE/PROTECT MY JEWELRY?
- Jewelry should be kept absolutely dry. If your jewelry is not used frequently, keep it stored in a soft dust bag. Good storage boxes are lined with tarnish-proof fabric and have a separate space for each individual piece. If your climate is humid, place a small packet of desiccant crystals inside your storage area. Avoid storing the jewelry with rubber products. Always remove your jewelry when applying colognes, perfumes or other chemical products.
Some notes for cleaning jewelry:
1. For extremely dirty jewelry, use a soft-bristled toothbrush (be sure not to use a stiff-bristled toothbrush or it could damage the finish) and if necessary, gentle soap to clean the vermeil jewelry under warm running water. Make sure you rinse well and wipe with a soft non-abrasive cloth to dry. Water residue can cause staining. Make sure the piece is fully dry before returning to storage.
2. Many websites recommend a baking soda and water (mix in equal parts and cake on the vermeil, leaving for about 10 minutes before rinsing clean) cleaning method, but we have found this doesn’t work very well.
3. Buff or clean the vermeil with a soft, dry cotton cloth. DO NOT over polish with silver polishing cloth on the vermeil. It will strip the finish off, leaving you with just the sterling silver underneath.
HOW DOES THE LIFETIME WARRANTY WORK?
We are committed to providing the highest quality jewelry to ensure that every piece in our collection is built to last. However, we understand that life happens.As a courtesy, we will replace your product free of charge, one-time only (if the product breaks, damages, or fades during normal wear). If for any reason we are no longer carrying the item you purchased, you may exchange your item for a store-credit, or for another item of equal or lesser value.
*Please note that our lifetime warranty does not replace lost, stolen, or abused/misused items.
- Our team operates domestically within the United States and internationally. Our stones and metals are globally and domestically sourced, inspected, and manufactured according to the highest quality and ethical standards.
- If you have any additional questions that weren't covered here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and a representative will assist you promptly.
We thank you for your support and understanding.
-Olivia Roy Team